We're always looking for talent!
Do you love working out doors, caring for plants, new and exciting challenges, and providing informative and excellent customer service?
Garden Ponds is staple north shore family business for more than two decades. If you have the right skills and attitude, we may have a job for you! Typical nursery duties include, but are not limited to:
- Sales: friendly assistance to customers purchasing ceramic pots, statues, pond material landscaping materials, water plants, fish and ongoing pond maintenance
- Water plant maintenance and propagation: maintaining the plants on site; watering pruning fertilizing monitoring stock, repotting and splitting of plants
- Deliveries: Assist in deliveries of pots and statues. (lifting 50 pounds and more required)
- Design: Making vibrant and exciting displays of merchandise and plants that sell and create a feeling of balance
- Attitude: Looking for team players who are able to take direction, work in groups, as well as work well alone.
Applicants must have reliable transportation, have plans to be on island for at least one year, and have experience in sales. We will train new staff on water plants but experience in nursery work is preferred.